HOME

Nov 11, 2009

happy

i have a healthy obsession with 11.11. today is November 11th.
i woke up at 7.25 am.
i took a piss, ate quaker with fruit and made myself a coffee. i got coffee that tastes like hazelnut which reminds me of my youth in a weird way. i put my coffe in a pot and smelled it for a couple seconds as i do before consuming it. i didn't drink one drop. i did 33 push ups and read 41 pages from David Sedaris' "Dress Your Family In Curduroy And Denim". i really attach to him, but, i can't feel some parts as i feel like i never passed my youth. i'm pretty sure my memory sells what i buy for remembrances every night that i sleep. mom says it's a good thing.
i went to the post office and got 4 packages.there were 14 people waiting, but, the miss working there gave mine first as i'm a first class customer or maybe she likes thinking of me as her son. i'm pretty sure she's a barren woman and childless.
i went back home and opened the 4 packages. 9 new records and 2 art zines. i'm the happiest man on earth.
i got my cup from the desk and sipped. my coffee is still warm.

11/11 at 11:11
and this is the best moment of my life.
or i'm just superstitious.

1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty sure my memory sells what i buy for remembrances every night that i sleep.

    theos

    ReplyDelete